Thursday, November 4, 2010

How do you decide?!

The Global Education Conference is coming up shortly-

"The 2010 Global Education Conference will be held November 15 - 19, 2010, online and free. Sessions will be held in multiple time zones and multiple languages over the five days"


http://www.globaleducationconference.com/index.html


There are sessions for teachers, students and leadership. Take the time to browse through the sessions and try to attend one if you can. They are all online and use elluminate (like Webex)

1 comment:

  1. Luckily, they did work on the DOE computers- but many of the sessions I was interested in were at odd hours (or times when I teach)
    I was able to see the keynote on geogebra- our Algebra teachers are using the program in class- and I wanted to know more.

    I will have to make time to watch the recorded sessions.

    ReplyDelete